- Jon Feere is an adviser to the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thomas Homan and previously worked as a legal policy analyst for CIS.
- Feere left CIS, where he had worked since 2002, in January of 2017 for his position at ICE.
- While at his former employer, Feere authored reports and provided testimony to Congress advocating for abolishing the 14th Amendment, as well as harsh attrition through enforcement policies.
- Feere has questioned the ability of Dreamers to serve faithfully in the military.
- In an August 2015 op-ed for The Hill, Feere proposed various avenues for Trump to end birthright citizenship.
- Feere has promoted the work of the white nationalist site VDARE on his Twitter account.
Attacks on DACA
- Feere and CIS have for years advocated for holding protections for undocumented youth hostage to harsh enforcement policies, part of their aim to enact mass roundups and restrict future immigration.